- Shows large thermal expansion
- Possesses high density
- Ideal for use in dentistry
- Required for electrolytic production of brine
- Highly effective
- Free from contaminant
- Shows melting point of about 1403 degrees Fahrenheit
- Has hardness level of 4 on Mohs scale
- Has specific gravity between 3-3.3
- Synonyms: fluorspar, calcium fluoride, fluorspar powder, fluorite
- Chemical Formula: CaF2
- CAS NO: 7789-75-5
- Majorly used in fiberglass, ceramic, welding rod, and glass industry.
- Dimensions of the stationary unit - 1900*1280*2100 cm, weight - 1200 kg.
- Demercuration temperature is up to 450° C.
- This Demercuration equipment has a capability of processing up to 200 fluorescent lamps up to 160 cm in length in one hour or 1,500 pieces per shift and 8,000 pieces of mercury arc lamp DRL per shift (8 hours of work)